Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wow

Has it really been almost a MONTH since I updated this blog???? My days have been filled with sessions, proofing, placing orders, designing cards, and just everything else that goes along with this time of year. I have missed getting on here and updating with some of the wonderful families/babies/children/couples that I've had the pleasure of photographing!
I'm happy to say that I'm seeing the light (maybe I've just been staring at the Christmas tree too long???) and all sessions/orders are just about wrapped up. No pun intended! I'll continue to have orders come in to the last possible minute but it is finally settling down around here.
I do need to take time to thank my ever faithful assistant, Beth. I honestly would not have made it without her! She has taken over preparing files for ordering, packaging, keeping me organized, and just a lot of the time consuming "stuff" that comes along with any business! So a HUGE thanks to her!! She's AMAZING!

I've got some FUN giveaways for the Blog in the upcoming days so be sure to check back daily.... I'll give more details VERY soon!

Now I want to back up and share some of the sessions that not only have filled the blocks on my calendar, but have each in their own way, brought a smile to my face.
This family was awesome to work with. Two VERY busy little girls but I enjoy a challenge!
Oh, and for the faint of heart-- you may want to skip over the "look at me fly" picture. Yes, sometimes I hold my breath as I snap these but they are SO fun! And if you're wondering, NO I've never had anyone dropped!