Saturday, October 21, 2006

Boys, Boys, Boys

I've had a run of active, yet FUN BOYS!!! I feel right at home chasing these little guys because I have my very own very active boy at home! I'm evening it out with girls on my calendar now, but for a while the boys were outnumbering the girls!
Since I'm WAY behind on showing off all the cuties I've had the pleasure of photographing lately- this is going to be a post dedicated to some of the little guys I've seen in the last several weeks. I wish I could post every session because I seriously get the CUTEST kids ever.... but alas, time is a factor.

This session was a little more than a few weeks ago but I just had to show these adorable guys. They were such a treat- and SO easy! Definitely more than brothers- they are great friends too!




This little guy is 18 months. Just look at those eyes and lashes!!!



And here's one year old Trenton. He was NON stop and as cute as a button!



Little Colton-- who is two with locks of blonde curls.... definitely a future heartbreaker!



Preston is a little charmer and has the sweetest smile and gorgeous eyes. He was lots of fun and SO smart- he had lots going on in that little head!



This little one was all over the place and ready to explore everything.... with NO fear! Look at his gorgeous red hair-- LOVE it!!