Thursday, September 21, 2006

In time for Christmas

It's hard to believe that the holiday season is right around the corner! This year I'm excited to offer picture frame ornaments. These charming ornaments are sliver plated, tarnish resistant, and are perfect for displaying two of your favorite images from your session. They are sure to be a grandparent pleaser this Christmas! And the best part, they can be displayed all year!
They will be $22 and will come with your choice of 2 3x3 images.
There is a limited supply so let me know early if you are interested!

(click to view larger)

And while I was working on my "product photography" :) I snapped a few of my wildly popular sessions albums. These are so hot I can't keep them in stock! It seems almost everyone wants one of these gorgeous leather bound albums.


Keep an eye out for the 2006 Christmas card designs..... coming soon!!