Saturday, October 14, 2006

Slideshows

Yes, another change....
I have had to change slideshow programs. I've actually been using this for a few weeks now and everyone thus far seems to like it.
This change is for a few different reasons:
1) PC AND Mac users can view this slideshow. I have more and more clients using Macs and they have never been able to download their session slideshow for viewing.
2) Apparently the old slideshow program doesn't sit well with my new site. I've had some slideshows load fine but the majority will not load and I have spent hours in frustration trying to get them to work. So far this new program loads perfectly and is easier to use.
3) As mentioned above, this program is saving me lots of time so that's a BIG bonus for me!

Now, I know some of you are saying you want the old slideshow that can be saved on your computer- and I understand that. I have added the "old" slideshow to my price list, included it in most of the Collections, and it is complimentary after a certain amount has been spent. If you decide to purchase a slideshow it will NOT have the copyright stamp on each picture. Each purchase will come with a DVD and a computer version of the slideshow burned to a CD.
I hope everyone understands my position on this.
Thanks to all!
~M