Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jordan turned ONE

Jordan grew up literally before my eyes! I had the pleasure of photographing her mom's maternity and then Miss Jordan as a newborn all the way through to one year!
I got the sweetest email from mom the other day and I just want to share it.

"...Jordan's pictures are beautiful! The slideshow doesn’t do them justice! I especially love the 11x14 of her standing, she looks like a doll! Thanks for capturing my daughter in such a lovely, adorable way! I will cherish these pictures forever! Each time I walk down my hall, I see all of the beautiful pictures you have taken of my little girl from day one and it makes me smile and have happy tears. Thanks, Melanie, for all the beautiful, pure pictures that I hold dear to my heart!..."


Yes, mom is right-- she does look like a doll!