Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm back....

This 1st week back from vacation has been a busy one! As everyone says- "I need a vacation from my vacation" but instead, I jumped in feet first. And then top it off with my web site having problems.... well it hasn't slowed down.
I think everyone is able to access their gallery/slideshow (let me know if you aren't!) but I'm UNABLE to upload any new sessions for viewing. Just a little frustrating!!!
I'm in the process of changing web host providers- but the process can take up to a week. In the mean time, I'm stuck with not being able to upload anything new to the site. Let's just say I'm not very happy right now and there's nothing I can do but wait patiently.... and I'm not very good at doing that. For those who have finished sessions but have yet to view them.... I'll be contacting you shortly. I'm still working on proofing sessions that took place before vacation and I hope to finish those up SOON. Thanks SO much for your patience!!
I'm hoping the transition to the new host provider will be a smooth one- I'm assured that it CAN be.... crossing my fingers! I've spent much more time than I needed trying to get everything ready for the transition. I'd much rather be spending this time proofing sessions instead of redoing a site-- but due to the MANY problems I've had with this current host provider, the switch is a must.
If your order has been placed, your gallery and slideshow will not be on the new site. I need to spend time only uploading new and unordered galleries/slideshows.
This is definitely a 'learn as you go' experience!!
If, during the transition, you are unable to reach me by email you can email me at this alternate hotmail address. Only use this if you've tried to email me at expressions and I don't respond within 24 hours.
expressionsbymelanie@hotmail.com
Be sure to let me know if you have any problems viewing your session at any point!
Have a great day!
~M