Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kindergarten

Yes, my baby started Kindergarten this week. Today was her second day. She loves it!I just can't believe that we are here. Wasn't it just yesterday we were celebrating those firsts- everything from the first smiles to those first steps? And now she's five, has 2 loose teeth, and is in kindergarten. Unreal! She's my little sidekick, my heart and soul, and in her words "mama's girl". She amazes me each and every day. She's kind, patient (esp. with her little brother), smart, funny, talented, loving, and sensitive, just to name a few of her best attributes- what a wonderful little person she is! I want to keep her this age forever!
This summer we found a few spare moments to squeeze in a "session" for just her. Now to only find time to proof it.... She keeps reminding me that she wants a slideshow of her pictures!

Thanks for letting me share a piece of the little girl who motivates me and is one of my biggest inspirations in life. Soon, I'll share the little man in my life... the one that keeps me on my toes, puts joy in my heart, and a smile on my face!
But for now my princess.
On her first day

earlier this summer


She's a flower enthusiast and borrowed my mom's flower book. I caught her pouring over it early one morning.

Now back to work......
~M