Friday, July 21, 2006

So, I've decided to try the world of blogging.... me.... the one (and I hang my head in shame as I admit this) who still owes many hours to my kids in the form of journaling in their baby books. And let's not even talk about their scrapbooks... My first, who is FIVE, has many, many pages scrapped through her first two years- yep I owe her 3 years worth. And my baby (okay, so he's two but still my BABY) has ummmm, maybe ten total pages. Some where, some how scrapping and baby books got lost in the hustle and bustle of it all. I love to scrap but I hate the guilt I feel when I look at my babies lacking books. I keep telling myself one day... when life slows down. In the meantime I'll keep writing little notes to them and marking those milestones on the calendar...

But back to the present.... I've decided to TRY blogging as a way to keep everyone updated. This will be much easier than trying to update my website... as many of you noticed there was 6 months in between updates on that. I plan on updating the website like normal- and hopefully more than every 6 months! So look here for current happenings with Expressions and you never know, I may just post a sneak peek to your session!
~M