Saturday, May 24, 2008

The unofficial start of summer

I love this time of year! It's the beginning of all things summer and I personally can't wait! Summer sessions are filling quickly. There are very few sessions left for June- and July is almost full. I am leaving some slots open for all the newborns that are on the calendar (a definite baby boom going on around here!!).

For June, all outdoor sessions are full and all that remain are studio sessions. Outdoor sessions are limited in July with very few evenings available. There are still a few morning outdoor sessions available for July.
I plan on ringing in the summer with some family time and of course, taking time to remember those who gave their life so we can enjoy our many freedoms.
Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Of course, I can't post this without a cute face to go with it. Here's Jack at 4 months!