Saturday, September 08, 2007

Home....

Yep, home from vacation! It was a much needed break from the hectic schedule we seem to keep around here! Relaxing on the beach, playing with the kids, waking every morning at 6 am to the sound of little voices (okay the 6 am part wasn't so great- but what can you do?), yummy food, and even a date with the hubby! Nice! We drove in late Thursday, just in time for us to get to Em's soccer game (that Kevin coaches). So as I sit here trying to weed through the 75+ business emails and countless voice mails, I have suitcases that need to be unpacked and CLEAN laundry that needs to be put away- but returning emails/voice mail is on the top of the list today! I always hate coming home to mounds of laundry so I was industrious and did our laundry BEFORE we left. Brilliant, huh??? Okay, so I was just pulling from years of experience- that it's never fun spending the day after a long vacation sorting through piles of clothes that need to be washed! So at least that part is taken care of. Now if I can manage to get it all put away....


I'm returning calls/emails in the order they were received and it may take until Monday to get through it all. If I haven't returned your call/email by Tuesday morning- please try me again, as I may not have received your message.

Here's a few of MY family that I managed to capture.... :)
They are so sweet and loving toward each other.... *most* of the time....The 3 people I love most in the worldWe had this awesome lagoon-like area right in front of our condo. The water there was crystal clear and the kids loved playing in it!And this is 50% of what I get from Ethan when the camera comes out....
Okay, this is why I'm almost always BEHIND the camera. But, I still love it- me, with both my kiddos.wow-- one of me actually looking :)

And this is the rest of what Ethan gives me....