Thursday, August 30, 2007

Vacation, holiday talk, available dates, and a cute little guy :)

Summer is almost gone and we're taking a MUCH needed vacation.... YIPPPEEE :)!!!
While I will have email and voice mail access- it will be limited. I will return all "emergency" email and voice mails ASAP. Any booking inquires will be answered in the order they were received, once I am back in the studio. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

It's hard to believe that it's time to start thinking about Christmas sessions. I know many of you are way ahead of the game and have already booked your session- my full calendar is proof of that. I think I'm still in denial- post vacation will be a reality check!

There will be Christmas session dates and deadlines announced in a few weeks, so watch for that.

As of right now, Sept and Oct are full. November is booking quickly- with only a few sessions available. December will be reserved for maternity and newborn sessions- and those who don't need their prints back in time for Christmas.
Have a GREAT Labor Day!


okay, on to that cute little guy....

Jet is a baby planner graduate now..... they grow too fast!!! He's lightening fast but I think we still managed to make time stop- if only for a few moments.
And for me, this is what it's all about.....