Saturday, October 13, 2007

Griffin is ONE!

A little over a year ago I got an email from a mom-to-be requesting a newborn session. Before long Little G was here and I got to meet this awesome family of 3. The minute I met them I felt an instant connection. I can't tell you what an honor it has been for me to watch this little guy blossom this past year. I become quite attached to these families that I see so frequently and enjoy seeing *my* babies become little people.
Griffin is in that "wild man" phase. And while it may look like he was still for most of this session-- don't be fooled. I don't know if I've ever worked harder!
He. never. ever. stopped. moving.
But despite the heat, the mosquitoes, and Mr. Speedy- we still were able to capture his sweet spirit.
Thanks A and M for inviting me to be part of the journey! The real fun is only beginning!! :)
with love,
~M







This one cracks me up every time I look at it. And the funniest part, this isn't even their dog. lol