Friday, April 06, 2007

A long awaited for baby girl

This is Miss Cori. Her mommy and I used to teach next door to one another back when we both were brand new teachers.... I have lots of fond memories of those days.

This little one has been a long time coming for her mommy and daddy. They've waited so long for her. I know that all of the heartache and tears are worth it all-- now that they have this little angel to love and hold.

And an angel she is.... just look at her... PRECIOUS!

oh and a side note to all expecting moms that I have on my calendar.... the mom of Miss Cori requests that I now inform all moms of newborns to bring an extra pair of pants-- just incase your little love decides to pee all down the front of your only pair of pants.... lol (of course, I'm not accusing this little cherub of doing anything that devious.....) :)

Congratulations L and B!